Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

PC070059.JPGPC090075.JPGI know I have not posted much here lately.  It seems that I have been so very busy lately.  At the end of the day I wonder where the hours have gone.  But it is not all work, I did get my camera out to play a bit.  I am posting pictures of a couple of the things that keep me hopping around here.
My grandson, Josiah, and my other baby, Wynnstan. (Actually, there are many others I just can't post pictures of them all.)

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I know what you mean, Millie. I'm sure it's not been a full year since last Christmas! I just don't believe it!  bear_ermm

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Time does seem to fly by.  I love the eyelashes on your grandson, and what a fine dog you have there.  Enjoy the holidays with them and all your family.
hugs Pat bear_flower

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

What a cute grandson...
Your fur baby is beautiful.  That is my favorite type of dog...have always loved them.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a couple of gorgeous photos!  Enjoy your holidays, Nina!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I can see why those two would have been keeping you busy!  Hope you all have a great Christmas

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

There seems to be a double time standard at the moment.

1.  Seems like only a couple of months since last Christmas
2.  Some weeks it feels like someone has sneaked in an extra day or two (but never at weekends - funny that!).

cheers,
G

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website
millie wrote:

At the end of the day I wonder where the hours have gone.

Sandy Denny knows.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

Board footer