Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

jim-copy3.jpgjim4-copy.jpgThis bear  is in the larger dressed section...he's got a starched collar , and tweeds...and very loud tie...I am pleased as I made the outfit all by myself...and sunce I am generally not that keen on making clothes for bears I am delighted that it came out as well as it did.....

Whatever the outcome I do like this entry....he was what I had in my head when I made him

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

OH, Jenny, he's just superb!  I love his little gentleman-ly collar and tie.  It must have been difficult to construct.  My own piece this year was my most elaborate costume to date so I know what you mean about feeling really proud that you made the outfit yourself.  He's very nicely attired!

Also, he has just THE sweetest face.

Adorable!!!!! 

And isn't it fun when it comes together just as you imagined?  That's pretty rare for me -- there's always some hiccup or compensation made, in general -- so I love when things go smoothly. 

Your guy look pretty smooth to me.  Laughing here...

bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

He is awesome Jenny!   I know too what you mean about making the clothes for your bear.  I also have an entry < Snow Bear and the Seven Dwarft Hares and I made her dress...not fun but happy with the results.

DARLING DARLING bear!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Beautiful and charming little man Jenny! He is lovely and his outfit is great!

Many Hugs Louise

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jenny his is charming-  Oh I want to just hug all of your creations.  Their faces really do speak to me.  Super job on the outfit too.

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

More gorgeousness! :clap:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Jenny says....Whatever the outcome I do like this entry....WEll, Yaaaaaah!!!
He is just purely adorable.  Your work just is so amazing Jenny.
I'll tell you what, I sure wouldn't want to be the judges.  Just think, these are just a few of the entries, can you imagine?
Your little bear is purely Jenny!! You are right up at the top with the 'big girls'

Hugs sweetie,
nancy

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wow the judges are in for some sleepless nights if our TT enteries are anything to go by!! :dance:   :dance: I simply adorethis fine gentleman!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  Very best of luck!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow - Jenny, he's outstanding!  Man - - - I'd hate to be any of those judges!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Is he looking for a girlfriend?  bear_whistle   i  could hug him for hours, well done again jenny  :dance:

Hugs
Vicki

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

AWWW He is too cute!!  bear_wub  He looks like a little boy dressed in his sunday outfit

Deb Upstate New York

B..E..A..U..tiful!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Jenny, 
He has the sweetest expression!!   bear_wub  You did a wonderful job with his suit.  bear_flower  He's quite the dashing young fella!!   

Best wishes for a nomination!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

OurLostRose Florida Panhandle

Jenny, Gentleman Jim is a charming little fellow!  Absolutely precious!   bear_flower

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Great bear Jenny- I love everything about him and he made me smile when I saw him. Best of luck
Hugs
Gail

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Jenny, he is so handsome and distinctively a Three O'clock Bear!! You did a marvelous job on him and his outfit!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Good Luck!!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_flower What a dapper lil chappie!!!   bear_flower  Absolutely outstanding!!! bear_thumb

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Jenny, all of your entries are so wonderful, I don't know where to begin!  I think Jim here is my favorite, he is such a dapper fellow with such an innocent little face.  Please send him my way so I can give him a big HUG, he looks like he would accept 10 or 20 of them!  Best of luck to you with all your beauties!

Hugs,
Kelly

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Another gorgeous one. This is my personal favourite among your Toby entries. Well done!

Pipa UK

he is SO DARN ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Adorable, Jenny!!!! He looks like he would be a gentleman!!!!! He is so sweet! Best of luck with this one also.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a dapper Gentleman - your Jim is! Love his outfit.
As SueAnn said - I'd hate to be one of the Judges as it would be just so difficult with all the
wonderful Bears we are seeing.
Best of luck.

Board footer