Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

camillface55k-copy.jpgcamillebest-copy-3.jpgHere is Camille...she's a bunny...as if you didn't notice!!!

Anyway...not too imaginative...I was going to do all kinds of creatures...and I didn't make her with the TOBYS in mind...but I just loved her when she was finished...and enjoyed the designing and making of her....

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, she is tooooooooooo cute.  What a sweetie!  And what a cute little bouquet.

Did you put whites under her eyes?  I don't see that much in your work, Jenny.  Hard to make out that detail...

In any case, her eyes are just spectacular!  What a great almond shape you got to them.  And I love her little whiskers.

Really, super cute!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Jenny she is absolutely lovely! I love your bunnies as they have so much character! Beautiful and good luck Girl!

Many Hugs Louise

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Yes, Shelli...she has got whites under her eyes...I thought it worked with the brown fur.....

I don't often do it ...but some need it somehow...!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

No, this one is the best!! LOL
soo hard to choose, but I think you do the best bunnies ever!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh Jenny, she has such a realistic bunny face.  Simply gorgeous she is.  I don't know how you do those cheeks but they are stunning.   Best of luck !

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Jenny

Camillie is a bunny of gorgeousness!  She's fab!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Jenny, you make the most adorable and appealing bunnies!! Your sweet faces will capture the hearts of all who lay eyes on them!!  bear_wub   bear_wub  Very best of luck!!  :hug:  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jenn, your bunny is adorable - just waiting to hop into someones heart!  Well done and good luck with the competition!

Hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Okay - here is the fifth 'friends' category nominee - woohoo, all from Teddy Talk!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

jenny what a really fab bunny, makes me just wanna pick her up and give her a great big hug  bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WOOOOOWWW!!! CAMILLE IS JUST GORGEOUS!!! You have really outdone yourself!!! WOW WOW  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Jenny she is just GORGEOUS!  GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!  You could make a ton on these bunnies. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Deb Upstate New York

Gorgeous Jenny!  Does bunny also have 500 pieces to her head like the bears? 

Great job!  :dance:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Jenny,
Your Camille is superb!!  I love, love, love her sweet face and those eyes.   bear_wub   

Best wishes on a nomination!

Warmest bunny hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

To say she makes my heart go 'thump' would be rather corny..... but she does!!!  bear_wub

OurLostRose Florida Panhandle

Oh my Jenny!!!!  What a precious bunny!!!! 

Please make more, more, more...  My little bear family would love to have someone like Camille join them!   :dance:

If you don't win a TOBY award for Camille, I will be shocked and frankly dismayed...    bear_cry

Thanks for sharing her with us!   bear_flower

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

She's simply beautiful Jenny! Such a sweet bunny face and she looks so cuddly. Outstanding!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Good luck!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Deb wrote:

Gorgeous Jenny!  Does bunny also have 500 pieces to her head like the bears?

HA, Deb!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOooohh what a darling!!!!!1 I just love your faces Jenny. Beautiful   :dance:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_rolleyes If Peter Cottontail doesn't put on the airbrakes for her...he's not playing with a full deck!   bear_rolleyes What a beautiful, and distinctly feminine bunny girlie  bear_wub  I think you've outdone yourself, and her eyes ~ WOW!!!

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Jenny I love your bears and critters. This is another outstanding example with the typical 'Jenny expression' if you know what I mean. Your animals are unique and easily recognizable. Good luck!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I love this bunny!! She has so much personality!!!! I can't imagine her not getting nominated! Good luck, Camille!!!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Jenny, Camille is simply gorgeous in every way. I just love her sweet little face.
You have been such a busy Lady with all your entries - when have you had time to make them all?
Best of luck.

Hugs
Carolyn

Board footer