Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

puca bears puca bears

For those of you who want to catch the repeat of episode one........it's aired at 6.30pm UK time tomorrow (Sat)...........I'll leave you to work out time difference!   The two further episodes will be shown same time, at one week intervals - ie - next 2 saturdays.
Incidentally, the BBC are releasing it on DVD (won't work for the US tho)..........you can pre-order from the BBC shop, and it comes out early Feb.
Recorded  it here, and watch over and over(!) - briings back SO many memories! And seeing my favourite again.....One-eyed Jack.........he is just the sweetest boy! Seems to love sitting there, on the deckng outside the WRI cabin  - remember standing there with Sue, in fits of giggles watching this huge FAT bear shuffling forward on his bum  - easier than getting to hs feet?! Oh I want to go back.........sigh........
Lovely "capture" Peter....hasn't she got the sweetest face?
huggies
Maria

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks for explaining the reruns that the US can watch, Maria.  Didn't know what time they would be showing on Saturdays, so that helps.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

My pleasure, Sue Ann..........I   do hope the series gets shown in the US soon.............everyone should be able to see it!
huggies
Maria

Board footer