Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

This is a plea to those of you that I haven't seen on here in a while.  You are all missed.  I would like to name you all but you know who you are.  I particularly miss Sophie but know that you have a new job.  I miss more of you too so please stop by and say hello

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hi you!

Thanks for caring! I was just not very talkative after this hard year I went throught. I kept visiting TT almost everyday though...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

beary_clairey Luton

Hello All,

Clare, your post must have been calling out to me as this is the first time I have posted since 2009.

Life has been very up and down! I lost my 2 beautiful dogs in 2009 and they passed only 3 months apart. Needless to say we were very upset. bear_cry

Work has been keeping me busy but after 4 years Im finally back working from 9-5! Yay. bear_grin

I also have 2 new babies. My new pups are called Lilly & Bella.  bear_wub I will pst a piccie as soon as possible when I can get my computer to work!

Just wanted to say hello to Sophie and let you know that Martin is still being a good boy and is a very caring member of the hug!

Bye for now!

Claire

beary_clairey Luton

on_the_stairs.gif

My new babies! Bella is at the front and she is the baby. Lilly is the Tricolour Cavalier behind her and she's big sister.

Next to Lilly is my Mums Westie called Pip who is the old man!

bear_wub

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

What a lovely message Clare - I'm sure more of your beary friends will be in touch with you.

Claire your babies are gorgeous  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hi Claire!

Thanks for the news! Your dogs look lovely. It is nice to read you again.
I am happy to get news about Martin, hehehehehehe. bear_original

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Hi Claire, it's been awhile for me too as I have dealt with a cancer scare and severe depression following a move.  Things have been difficult as I don't have my family close anymore.  But I am back.

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Hi Clare
Good for you for sending out this much needed message.
That said, I must admit to being one of the missing.   :doh:
Like Sophie, I've had a bit of a rough year and just stayed in the shadows.  I'll try to come out of my cocoon and join in more.
I do miss all the past regulars that no longer participate.  Facebook stole many..

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Hi Clare!  I stop by now and then because I miss you guys too.  I'm currently trying to give myself a kick in the rear to start making bears again.  Hugs to all you great bear people!

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Hi Claire....................I too have been absent for awhile, the days pass so quickly, your message was the nudge we all need  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I, too, have been lurking.  It has been an incredibly tough year for me.  It has been 3 years since my daughter's death, and I was told it would get easier.  But this year has not been an easy one.  I have relived all of the fears and nightmares, which made me want to just bury myself under my blankets and stay there.   But I have felt much better lately and have actually made a bear.  It is a very small and simple bear, but it's a bear.  I feel like it is a start.  I will post a pic in the gallery.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Sorry you've had such a rough year Nina, hope this year is better for you  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer