Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

SWMHeads-1.jpg"Snuggle With Mum" British Bear Artist Awards 2010 finalist for category 10 (Miniature Groups) is now available from my website: www.sarianbears.com.  Please visit for full details.

Both bears are looking for a new home to go too.  bear_original  bear_original   I wasn't sure whether to part with them being one of my first competition entries, but I can't keep everything that I make.

Honey the rabbit - another BBAA 2010 finalist has already found a new home this evening. bear_original

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

They are so sweet Sarah, They'll soon find a new home. Great title too.. can see why they were finalists, love them bear_wub

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

kind faces !!!love the colours! bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Such a sweet pair.  I was the same about M&M, my BBAA entry, but he went to another bearmaker who'd fallen in love with him at Sheffield, so at least I knew he had a home where he'd be loved and appreciated

Wee Beary Tails Wee Beary Tails

bear_wub  bear_wub They are adorable, LOVE your bears Sarah! Will adopt one or two for me one day  bear_wub  bear_wub

South Wales
Wee Beary Tails wrote:

bear_wub  bear_wub They are adorable, LOVE your bears Sarah! Will adopt one or two for me one day  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thank you!  That's a lovely thing to say.  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Katy - I'm glad that M&M went to a good home.  It's always nice to know they're going to be well-loved.  bear_original

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Very cute pair Sarah, such characters  bear_wub

Pauline

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

Aaaaaawwww.. A perfect family portrait.  They're just perfect - the colours, the expressions... everything.  They should find a new home fast! bear_wub

South Wales

:hug:  Thank you Pauline and Lulu - glad you like the little family.  bear_original  bear_original

Board footer