Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0298.JPGSAM_0290.JPGSAM_0295.JPGSAM_0292.JPGSAM_0297.JPGhi!! im so happy because today i have to introduice you my baby cub panda!!!! im so exited as its my very first one!!!!!! so: my baby is named LEE*-TCHEE*- he is 34 cm tall about 14 inches i think... hes got glass eyes with lashes  his head and paws are hand sculpted and painted!!!! his made of wonderfull lambwool and silky silicon fur ! his palate and tongue are very detailed for beeing more  realistic! as his paws!: he is available on e bay: under this number code: you can access under my portrait! 280623584280     http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie … 500wt_1156

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

What a sweet baby -I adore pandas-beautiful !!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci my lovely jo!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

He's Fabulous a great Panda :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci carol ilove you bear_wub

Wee Beary Tails Wee Beary Tails

bear_wub  bear_wub He is very very cute, I love panda bears and this one is just adorable  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cute Cute Cute!!!  bear_flower

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci tail!!! you are such a lovable personnn::!!!! as your bears bear_wub  :hug:  :cake:

annalong MadebyAnna

You did a wonderful job. I just love the fur on top of his head. Adorable.

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

i love you anna you are a cream lemon tart bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Here's the link to your panda auction, Isabelle: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 3D1&_rdc=1 

Becky

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci becky!! now i have to put it on my page as a link!!! you are an angel bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

So sweet, love the paw pads

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci kat im happy you love his paws!!!!! happy to read you !!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awwww, such a cute little panda, one of my favourite animals. You have made him so cute.  bear_wub

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci jane your avatar is beautifull too his face looks like yours!!! you made him such he seems to you !!!! wonderfull merci again touching my heart!:!!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer