Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

charlotte1 Bears by Charlotte
east anglia
Website

new-bunny-2.jpgnew-bunny-9.jpgHi everyone.  Its been such a long time since I last created anything, in fact I think this is my first one this year.   So I thought i would share with you my new little bunny Flops.  Flops decided when I was making her that she wanted to be a vintage style!! so I had to gently age her she has little stiches on her and comes with her very own  little pillow heart!!  I hope you like her!  Really enjoyed making this little bunny.   She is now up for adoption on ebay.   Hugs Charlotte xxxx

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FLOPS-Mini-Vintag … 3a62d47369

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

jadore!!! the vintage style and the contrast of the feet very contemporan bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

She's adorable Charlotte :clap: , I love Flops' feet and the aged look you have given her bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, love the huge feet!

Fallenrose near Cologne

oh, wow, I love her! Normally, I'm not really fond on vintage styled bears, but this one looks great! Especially the face is very appealing to me!
Hm..maybe I'll be able to win the ebay auction *crossing fingers*

Big Hugs, Ariane

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Charlotte gorgeous little bunny, love her and her little heart  bear_wub  bear_wub .  Look forward to having you to stay here soon  :hug:

Hugs
MUM xx

charlotte1 Bears by Charlotte
east anglia
Website

ah thanks so much for your comments isabelle, carol, katy and mum!!  Ariane I think Flops is delighted at the idea of living in Germany !! Fingers crossed !
Mum it wont be long now till I get home to visit.  really looking forward to it. 
lots of hugs
Charlotte
xxxxx

Fallenrose near Cologne

Charlotte, she'd surely ge a great home with lots of love over here in Germany! And my bears would make sure to give her a warm welcome bear_grin
I'm watching the auction and will bid when the right time has com.... (very funny thing.. I'll maybe start my collection of artist bears - with a bunny lol)

Hugs, Ariane

Board footer