Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I went to an auction the other day for a friend battling with cancer.  On the way out the door I grabbed my latest creation to donate telling my husband that if noone recognised it's worth I would buy it back.  To my absolute amasement it sold for $325.00!  This is one of my first ever sales.  I also got approached at the end of the auction with requests for two more bears.  I finally feel like I am on my way  bear_grin .  My husband bought me back to earth pointing out that people were generally paying more than the items worth to help this family out but he couldn't stop my sheer rush of joy!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Woohoo, congrats!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Well done Clare!

I feel very happy for you and you really deserve to do the happy dance.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Congratulations on the good sale at the auction!  How nice to come home with request for two more bears!
Gail S. Thomas
Plum Cottage Bears

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That is wonderful, congrats!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Way to go, Clare!!

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website
Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

How lovely that you donated your bear for your friend Clare  bear_wub ....now you can 'go for it' and get more bears out there!  :dance:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Well done Clare !!  :clap:   I am sure your bear was worth every penny of the $ 325.   bear_thumb

And by the way : don't listen to your husband too much.  bear_laugh

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Jo W Posts: 22
Website

Congratulations Clare! It showed both how much people love your friend AND your teddy! Well done on raising so much for your friend's recovery!  :clap:

Board footer