Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0316.JPGSAM_0317.JPGSAM_0314.JPGSAM_0313.JPGi know its not the place for that but id like to share my joy with you !!!! my husband  is thinking about valentines day and  adpted jamie from jo nevill!!!! i asked him to do those fotos before hiding him since valentines day!!!!!! id like too to make a special hommage to josephine nevill: bears jo because she is someone really full of charms and lovely!!!! i hope i would adopt alot of bears from alot of talentuous  friends from tt  : i feel so lucky to be here with you all!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wacko  bear_rolleyes  bear_ermm  bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_wacko  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :redface:  :redface:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Conni Germany

Isa you looks very happy. It is a pity that everybody lives so far away....
Though I live on the French border, but very far away from you.

I also take a lot of pleasure in TT. and luckily there is WWW and a translator.  bear_original

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Lovely pictures of you both, bet you can't wait for Valentine Day to cuddle him anytime you please, beautiful bear.

Pauline

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

so cute - both of you - have a wonderwonderwonderful day with such a special hubby you have!!!!
beary hugs from Austria!!! bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

im agree with you all my friends!! 1: we are too far away infortunaly:2:heu... my husband took him in a box not to see him....3:yes my husband is special.... he makes bears too... they are lazy bears!!!! im going to do a new post to introduice them!!! only to share with you! anymore his bears  are for adoption! i love you all for such sweet words from so many kind persons bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a wonderful valentine's day pressie, I'm sure you'll both be very happy together  bear_original

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

oooh yes kat since       17 years we are married!!!!! thanks to visit my pressie and me! and i hope you will have a wonderfull valentines day too bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Your husband chose a beautiful bear for you.  bear_flower A Happy Valentine's Day to all three of you!

Becky

Teacup Teddies Teacup Teddies
Newark-on-Trent

What a lovely bear! You look very pretty in the pics too :-)

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks becky and miss tea cup teddies!!! i love thinking you find me pretty:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  you are lovely toooooooo :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:

annalong MadebyAnna

what a lovely bear. And you look so pretty. What a sweet gift. I have been married 17 years too...I think I will hint to my husband that I should have a bear for Valentine's Day  bear_grin  Enjoy!

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

lovely anna i think you should ask your husband too!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  i think you are very pretty as your bears and so kind i can see it on you smile bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  thanks bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I love Jo's bears!  They are really special.  What a thoughtful husband you have.

Joanne

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

yes joanne and i think he heve good taste too!!! but when you go on tt or bear pile its so hard to choose as they are so many fabulous artists..... i would have more ....... heuuu when ill be rich!!!!iwould have them all :bday:  :bday:  :bday:  :bday:  :bday:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Isabelle bear_flower

What a beautiful photo of both you and your darling new bear bear_wub
How lucky that you are, having your husband give you this gorgeous bear for Valentines Day ~  Happy Valentines Day.
My husband and I have just been in your wonderful Country and had such a lovely time.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

dear carolyn i hope you enjoy in france!! im in the south  quite near the sea.....happy valentines day for you too bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer