Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

truffle1.jpgfarley1.jpgI will be taking two big 16 inch bears to Hugglets with me...I am in the basement(hall 3 stand 100).The tipped bear is called Truffle and the other boy is called Farley.They are both made from luxury schulte mohair.I do love to make these bigger bears once in a while as they give me the opportunity to use some beautiful furs that I can't use on my minis.Hope you like them bear_original
Laurie :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, they're both gorgeous Laurie, will definitely stop by to see you on the day  bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Oh, wow - I really like both bears, and both of their names, too!  bear_flower

Their design is beautifully classic, yet very much "Laurie Lou," too.

Becky

Zagzagael Posts: 43

They are gorgeous!!!! Yes, this wonderful mohair makes the larger size bears so worthwhile!

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

ooooh too beautifull laurie!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Both are really lovely Laurie  bear_wub  I'm sure they'll go to new homes on the day  bear_original

See you there,

Ruth

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Like them??  I love Farley & Truffle.  bear_wub  It's great to see some bigger boys with such lovely dense huggable fur!  bear_thumb

You're definitely going on my "don't miss it" list for Hugglets!  bear_laugh

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

I think I shall be racing Peter.
Why don't you do big bears some more? These guys are absolutely gorgeous. And the fur on both looks so lovely.

Richard
x

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I love your bigger bears Laurie.  To me they have a very traditional English teddy look to them.  (Old English bears are my favorite)

Joanne

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website
Laurie wrote:

I will be taking two big 16 inch bears to Hugglets with me...I am in the basement(hall 3 stand 100).The tipped bear is called Truffle and the other boy is called Farley.They are both made from luxury schulte mohair.I do love to make these bigger bears once in a while as they give me the opportunity to use some beautiful furs that I can't use on my minis.Hope you like them bear_original

Aww.  I like Farley.  :D

-- Thomas Adam

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Lovely cuddly looking pair Laurie, have a great day at the fair  bear_wub

Hugs
Pauline

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Thank you all for your lovely comments....much appreciated bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Truffle is now sold and I will put Farley on my website sometime today :photo:

Board footer