Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Hello all,

Well, finally -- Lawrence made it out of Customs and is here with me.  :)

Here's a picture of him:

http://xteddy.org/teddies/lawrence.jpg

He's not in-situ yet, because I need to rearrange some more teddies, but he's absolutely wonderful.  :)

He's so soft and yet so sturdy, and I love his cardigan -- he looks like a nice protector bear, and I love his arms and his paws -- the pads on them are brilliant.  :)  And I like the way he sits and looks out.  :)  And his growler is great.  :)

One nice thing that came with Lawrence is an authenticity certificate -- along similar lines to a suggestion I outlined here:  http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=31335 -- so that was very welcomed, and it will add to the portfolio for Lawrence.  :)

Thanks so much, Becky -- you've done a wonderful job.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Glad he made it through to you

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Hooray!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: I'm very glad to hear that Lawrence is with you now, Thomas!

And of course I'm very glad to hear that you like him. Thanks for posting. bear_original

Becky

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Hi, Lawrence!

You're looking good after your long trip!  Hope you have fun in your new hug!
You've found yourself a good human.  He'll take good care of you.   bear_thumb

Thomas, be sure to give him a cookie.  He's probably hungry after traveling so long!  :D

-- Us Bears

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Such a lovely bear!  It's always a great relief to  know your bear has arrived safely!

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

mmmm i love tom bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
ThomasAdam wrote:

he's absolutely wonderful.  bear_original He's so soft and yet so sturdy, and I love his cardigan -- he looks like a nice protector bear, and I love his arms and his paws -- the pads on them are brilliant.  bear_original  And I like the way he sits and looks out.  bear_original  And his growler is great.  bear_original -- Thomas Adam

Is there anything about him you don't like, Thomas??  bear_grin
Just kidding: he is a smashing bear and I can imagine how happy you are (especially after you have been through the ordeal of getting a bear through customs  bear_angry ). 
Becky makes lovely bears (and I think she a pretty lovely lady herself too  bear_whistle ).

Give Lawrence a hug from me and my bears.  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Board footer