Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

zsazsaface557-copy.jpgzsazsa667-copy.jpgThis is Miss Zsa-Zsa ...my entry for the larger dressed section of the Golden Teddy...I deliberated about entering her after Shelli enquired about Tu-tu making...but my bear was already made and I was set on entering her ...she isn't in the TOBYS...and, as our bears are so different it makes no odds.

It goes to show how two people thousands of miles apart can end up thinking the same thing...

Anyway...she's fully armatured and has a fancy frock on...oh and silk shoes 'what I made!!'

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Jenny...she is heavenly.  Just beautiful!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Jenny she is adorable! I love her and good luck with the Toby's!

Many Hugs Louise

LynBlair Posts: 139

Wowza!  This completely adorable and totally appealing in every way.  Best wishes for even more fame and fortune Ms. Jenny!  :clap:

Hugs,
Lyn

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jenny, you did a fabulous job!  I loooove her tutu and her shoes - she looks ready to pirouette around the room.  Good luck with this sweetie for the Goldens!

Hugs,

Brenda

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Awww, what a darling.  bear_wub  Good luck!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Breathtaking. That tu-tu is perfect!!!!!
This one has to be a winner!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, I remember you posting her when I was asking for help with tulle; I had no idea you were thinking of entering her in the US contests.  bear_sad  Thanks, though, for being so gracious.  And I'm glad you entered her in the end, too!  Mine is entered in the GT and TOBY and I now know has some incredibly tough competition... which showed up for the event in almost the same dress!!!!

This little lady is absolutely lovely, and I am honored that you used her to help me figure out how to work a costume with MY bear.  What a gentle person you are, Jenny.

Best of luck with this beautiful little bruin, and thank you for being my friend!  I feel very blessed indeed.

Hugs,

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gorgeous little concoction, Jenny!  She has the most darling expression!

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks everyone for looking at my little ballerina...and thanks for your lovely comments...

Shelli, I admire your work and thanks for all your helpful words of advice, which even though,often, I only pick up on when others ask the question have enabled me to make changes to my work and take my techniques in new directions and totally inspire me...especially the oil painting technique which I freely admit I had no clue about till you mentioned it and I know my work has improved because of it...

Like we've said before...no matter what the outcome of these awards/competitions it does stretch you creatively and that has to be good....

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

oh Jenny she is just so smooshy and huggable and entirely too cute for words.  sending you the very best of luck!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

She is adorable, I love the faces on your creations.
They look sweet and sassy!

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Beautiful girl with such a sweet face, her dress is very pretty too - Love her !!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Zsa-Zsa is beautiful!!! I just love her!!! Whenever I think of your bears, she  is the one that pops in my head!!! I LOVE THIS BEAR!!! Oh why oh why cant I be rich!!!  bear_wub

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I am just repeating all said above, beautiful, gorgeous, very feminine.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  This little girl looks like she's more than ready to get up and dance her solo  :clap:  bear_flower What a beautiful little ballerina  bear_flower

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

What a cute little ballerina, Jenny! She is so sweet! bear_wub  Best of luck to you!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Miss Zsa-Zsa ia absolutely darling Jenn - just love her little pink tutu.
Best of luck, with the competition.

Hugs
Carolyn

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Jenny, this little girl is precious! So feminine and sweet.... just wonderful. bear_wub

good luck in the Golden Teddies! bear_thumb

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Jenny
This bear is as cute as my 4 yr old grandaughter is in her ballet outfit. Good luck in the competition
Hugs
Gail

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jenny,
Miss Zsa-Zsa  is fa fa fa fabulous !!!  :clap:  bear_wub

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

She's just gorgeous, Jenny! I love her pretty hair-do  bear_wub . Good Luck in the comp!

beartoes Hannabears
Texas

Miss Zsa-Zsa is absolutely stunning, Jenny - Good luck in the competition.

Hugs, Karen C ~ Hannabears

Deb Upstate New York

Jenny,

She's wonderful!  How big is she?

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks everyone for your kind comments...

Deb...She's 16"....quite a big girl for me...I tend to like the 12-14 inchers!!!!

Board footer