Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0492.JPGSAM_0491.JPGSAM_0493.JPGSAM_0494.JPGSAM_0495.JPGid like to introduice my old old oldie: arthur:available on beare pile!!!!thanks for your sweet words and encouragement to me for my every post! its so wonderfull for me to read them; love you bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1517&item=42949

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This is a very small bear for you, yes? He's just the right size for sitting next to a computer and keeping you company at your desk. bear_flower

Becky

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

He looks so well loved, a lovely bear :clap:  :clap:

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks becky and! carol so sweet to read you!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he looks like he's had a tough life so far, hope he gets a nice retirement!

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

yes!! its quite that!!!! he would like a great retirement!!! and no age for having a mom!!! bear_grin  merci my kat!!! :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer