Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

camille2.jpgcamille1.jpgI'd like to introduce Camille.   She is made from a beautiful, soft blush coloured Schulte alpaca with an ivory alpaca muzzle.  She has been designed to sit.  She is about 14 inches sitting and 19 inches stretched out.  Her paw pads are made from a soft, dark brown leather.  Her nose has been hand-moulded.  She is stuffed with Bouncifill and plastic beads for extra weight.  Her eyes are black English glass, with white and black felt eye rims.  She is finished with a silver satin ribbon.  She has 6 joints, including a double-neck joint for lots of posing possibilities.

Hugs

Sue

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

You are the alpaca-meister!  bear_laugh  Camille is gorgeous with her two-tone muzzle and large ears--really lovely.  bear_wub

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

You have been busy, Sue!   bear_thumb

Both Camille and the bear cub are lovely; I love the fur and the leather paw pads and of course, their expression is priceless. bear_wub

(I don't think I am yet ready for bunnies...  still too many bears to explore  bear_whistle ).

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, Tabasco, Tramp & Bashful

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

this one is so shy i love his ears!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a sweet girl

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thanks so much for your lovely comments Becky, Isabelle, Peter and Katy! bear_original  bear_original

Hugs

Sue

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Wow! What a totally soft and huggable bear! Hugs, Susan.

Board footer