Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

P2230164.JPGIt's been quite a while, but I am finally getting my bear making drive back.  Life can deal an awful hand, and it has for me.  But I also know a little girl who has been dealt a blow by life.  So I have made Emmie for this little girl.  Emmie can't fix the problems in this girl's family, but maybe she can get a bit of comfort from her.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, hope she brings your wee friend lots of love

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

i understand you my dear thats why im making bears: its so curative!!! your bear is just a marvell

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

What a lovely thought, Millie, and Emmie is an adorable teddy.  bear_wub 
I am sure that little girl will be thrilled to get her. And Emmie has got big ears, so she is certainly a very good listener to share your problems with!  bear_smile

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

annalong MadebyAnna

So sweet. Emmie looks very compassionate. I agree with Peter..those ears will be wonderful for listening. Thanks for warming my heart .

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Thank you all very much.  I am sure this little girl will be able to share her troubles with Emmie.

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

So sorry to hear about your hard times, Millie, but I am thrilled that you have made Emmie for a little girl who is going through rough times, too.  Sometimes it helps to make our problems seem not so bad when we can help someone else.
God Bless You and your little friend.
Hugs,
Janice

Board footer