Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Hello to everybody who went to the Bearfest either as exhibitor or visitor.  Hope you had a really good day either selling or buying - or both!  So many wonderful bears as always - I hope many found new homes where they will be   suitably hugged, loved, and appreciated and that all bears and people had a safe journey home with the traditional ending - 'arrived home tired but happy!'

Thanks for the usual fun day

Hugs,

Margaret :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Ive been thinking of everyone there, wondering how it was going... Can't wait to see Janes pictures :dance:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Just home after my excursion, but won't be re-united with my bears until next Saturday after Lynn Bowie from Madabout Bears, who lives near me, offered to bring them all home for me.  Just hoping they don't find themselves too settled with her hug in the meantime  bear_laugh

karenaus Melbourne
Website
rowarrior wrote:

Just home after my excursion, but won't be re-united with my bears until next Saturday after Lynn Bowie from Madabout Bears, who lives near me, offered to bring them all home for me.  Just hoping they don't find themselves too settled with her hug in the meantime  :D

Sounds like you had a good day if your bears are coming home separately! bear_grin

Board footer