Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

mebW.jpgmebw2.jpgoldphoto2.JPGoldphoto1.JPGI just took new pics of myself... I dont know which one to use for my user photo...

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Kim,  Awesome pictures! :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you bear_original  I am playing with my photo editing software... bear_original

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I like the last one best shows you up more!  ALthough they all look great.

I m trying to post picture of me on the user file.  Not easy bear_rolleyes   So far I am the mystery girl!!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I think you'd look better if you were fatter, uglier and older......!!!! I am joking...They are all lovely but I do prefer the one where the photo is clearer.

I am so jealous.....

I like all of the picture but what about one with color?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Bottom one.
Did you take any in color?

I know, personally, that I'm a black and white girl... color shows all the facial imperfections, etc. My fav picture of me was taken by my ex (so it hides in a box in the cellar but I can't part with it!) who is a photographer... it's a candid in black and white.

Anyway..... I still vote for the bottom one Kim!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oooh, tough choices...I really like the top two, but I think my favorite is the top black and white pic.  I'm no help am I  :doh:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

You are very photogenic Kim and they are all great photos. I like the clearer bottom ones also and will be hard for yout to choose, as they are all really good.

Hugs
Carolyn

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Kim,

I love that cheeky bottom photo!!!   Lookin' good girl!!!  :dance:

Actually I've just got this FAB photo editing programme this weekend, and have been playing with 'black and white' and 'antique' photography on it - it's brilliant - something else to waste valuable bear making time on!!    bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_whistle

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Kimmy,

You are just as lovely and beautiful in these photos as the original one in the photo gallery.  I think they're all a hit!   bear_wub

P.S.  I really like the cute teddy-bear-head-tilt bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

The third from the top (top black and white one).  It's not so shadowy.  You're a gorgeous girl!

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Kimmy....WOW, what a darling, beautiful girl you are.
I have to say, I like the second from the bottom....the first two look like chicken pox, and the next one looks so artsy, almost like it is on watercolor paper.
the bottom one is beautiful too...but my fav is the 3rd one down.
hugs,
nancy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

mejan15-2.JPGmejan15.JPGThank you girls bear_original  I will post color ones ... I agree, the color ones show imperfections and I didnt do complete makeup (I didnt put foundation on)

P.S. I whacked all my hair off since my photo in the user gallery bear_original  The only reason it was long was for my wedding - the one in the user gallery is the night of my bachelorette party he he he

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

:hug: Thank you - you girls are really so sweet  :hug:

My digital camera has a timer on it bear_original  I just used it for the first time today... I love my camera - the only downside is that it eats batteries, which is why I got rechargeables!!! I have 12 batteries that I always have some recharging, unless I forget and then I become an unhappy camper LOL... I was buying double A's at least once a week!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Gee  Kim, your so beautiful I don't think you could take a bad picture!    But if I have to choose..., I like the second color photo the best. I think your hair looks cute short too.
Great photos! bear_thumb
What kind of camera do you have?

hugs,

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Kimmy,
You are a living doll  bear_whistle   bear_whistle  (thats a wolf whistle if you listen really hard)

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you gals  :redface:  blushing here!!   

It is a Samsung Digimax530 (5.0 mega pixels) - I got it on clearance at Walmart - i think I paid just over $100 for it and it was originally a lot more maybe close to $300?? cant remember...

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

KIm, you are getting old....
bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh
That picture in the Galery is your High school one?  :dance:  bear_tongue

I would love to see the color one!
Have you ever thought of making a super- model- girl carrer????? :hug: You are a fairy!!

Huggs, Julia :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

The one in the photo gallery is from October of 2004 (about a week before my wedding). 

My dad wanted my sister and I to go into modeling... I didnt ever try as I thought I was too short - I am only 5'3"... my sister went a couple years ago to a modeling agency to do an interview kind of thing and they told her she was too heavy!!! She and I are pretty much the same size, she is probably a size 3/4 and I am a 0 or a 1/2  but they said the only way she could do it is to lose weight... that changed my mind!!!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

2004??????
Kim that marriage change ALOT!!! bear_laugh  :hug:

Shame on them..they lost such a super star!
I just saw the color one ...I like the second one..

Dilu Posts: 8,574

What a beautiful lady!

The clear  color ones----absolutely

Wonderful pictures

dilu

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I like the last picture. It is the clearest, easier to see you. You are a lovely girl.  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Last color photo . . . very beautiful!

Pages:

Board footer