Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

phpB14gFIAM.jpgHi Everyone

So I am officially the worlds slowest bear maker (I know, and I'm sorry; I will pick up the pace I swear!) but I hope you think it's worth the wait.
I am so pleased to introduce you to my latest creation, Gregory.
He's a hunk of a bear at 23 inches and this mohair is delicious.
He's available from my website now and all his details (plus more photos) can be found there too.
Hope you like him.

Richard
x

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

hi rich! happy to hear about you again! your greg is just perfect! i love the bi coloured ribbon ! and the mohair is sweet to! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

aww, what a lovely big guy

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

He's a beautiful bear, Richard!  bear_wub I think he needs lots of hugs. Well done! (I honestly thought *I* was the world's slowest bear maker! Maybe we need to compare notes. bear_laugh )

~Debora

annalong MadebyAnna

What a handsome man. Love the choice of mohair.  He is worth the wait.  bear_original

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Finally, Richard !  bear_laugh

Luckily, Gregory is definitely worth the wait; he looks gorgeous and has a "serene" expression. 

It certainly proves that your BBAA was well deserved.  :clap:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

P.S. I loved you comment that "this mohair is delicious" : so you tasted it??  :crackup:

Snookums Posts: 285

He's scrumptious!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Thanks so much guy :). So lovely to read your comments (and Debora, happily swap notes or just share the title hehe  bear_tongue  et Bonjour Isabelle Ca va bien? Peter, if I could eat this mohair, I so would hehe.)

Richard
x

Board footer