Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

brown-bunny-doll-002.jpg-TOP.jpgwhite-bunny-doll-003.jpg-FACE.jpgwhite-bunny-doll-006.jpgTOGETHER.jpgI love making dolls and teddies and have combined this love to make these two rabbits for the spring!! I have used  Kestner's googly reproduction heads which I have fired and painted in my kiln and I have also made them hand made porcelain eyes. There bodies are in mohair with cotton inside ears and lined paws. I have also aged them.
I have been inspired to make some more so am firing my kiln with a couple more which I will make in different colours!
Hope they make you smile!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub Made me smile, they are the best invention that I have seen, so cute are the faces and then to be doll/rabbit, makes them wonderfull.  Great work, can't wait to see more colors.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

wow those googly bunny are just amazing!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Such lovely girls!  bear_flower

Becky

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

I love them!
Hugs,
Janice

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thanks Ladies -it will be quite a while yet before I can get any more finished as the kiln has to be filled before i can fire it again -got lots of bear faces to make.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hee hee, love those expressions

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Beautiful work!  I love these two!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

They are very different Jo and they have wonderful faces ... I LOVE DIFFERENT!!   bear_wub

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thanks everyone -have a few more up my sleeve!!!

Board footer