Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

The details of tragedy to Gogol (FOTO-2) became known to the detail of fire in the building "Promstroyniiproyekt" in Vladivostok. Spasateli appropriated to fire third category of complexity. As reports the press- secretary for boundary administration GO and CHS Aleksandr bavykin, at present fire is extinguished. The number of those be killeden reached already six people - in the resuscitation one of the victims passed away. 19 injured are delivered into the hospitals of Vladivostok. Commenting on the circumstances of fire, Aleksandr bavykin speaks, that the unsanctioned re-planning of accomodations contributed to the rapid propagation of fire. Moreover they not were equipped with recovery facilities. It is worthwhile to note that on the spot of incident worked only two fire trucks with the stairs - one it worked from the facade, another - from the back side of building. Some people, which came out into the windows, so did not wait for their rescuing and were torn away downward. In the opinion of eyewitnesses, if auto-stairs on the spot of incident it was more, this quantity of victims it would be possible to avoid. Usual citizens helped the rescuing of victims. They threw cardboard boxes by their own forces to the visor of the second floor. Firemen tarpaulin did not use, possibly, it not it was.

Most of us just DON"T believe what happened...It's a true awful crime of our government. ..
...All girls who died there (jumped out from the 8th floor) was 23 - 27 years old..... bear_cry

http://news.vl.ru/vlad/2006/01/16/promstroioniiproekt/

Here are photos of what was going on today's noon.. bear_cry  bear_wacko  :pray:
this building is right next to my University I worked... I read the news and just cried... I pray for them and for ther families.. One of the girls has a 4 years old daughter...she raised her without a father... bear_cry what would happen to her?  :pray:  bear_cry

Just need a hug, Julia

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

OH God, Julia!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Julia I am so sorry  bear_cry

:hug:

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug: Jenn, Laura thank you..  :hug:
You understand how fragile we are..when something terrible happens..

I wish we could treat each other with more care and love...but you often understand it too late.. bear_cry  :pray:

Deb Upstate New York

Julia ~

I wasn't able to understand the article, but am so sorry for what has happened.  I am trying to figure how to translate. 

Anyone know how to do this?

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Just saw the news...it truly is a tragedy.  Fox News mentioned blocked stairs and emergency exits?

Too sad.  I am so sorry for your cities loss.  A trajedy like this affects everyone in the city.

hugs

dilu

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Deb,  :hug:
I translated the article...the link I gave has the same text but in Russian...and awful pictures..

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

Oh Lulia there are no words! I am so sad to see those photos my heart goes out to everyone there

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Julia,
I'm so very sorry to hear of your cities loss.  My heart is heavy with sadness for you.

Sending warmest hugs,  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Aleta

Vladivostok, RUSSIA
Dilu wrote:

Fox News mentioned blocked stairs and emergency exits?

dilu

Can you believe that!!! Everybody says, corruption in our country has no boundaries..everything buys and sells..
bear_cry  bear_shocked

Thank you, girls for your sympathy.. :hug:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Oh Julia,
               What can I say, its so awful,to be so near to it too. Mostly when these things happen ,thats when goverments decide that things should have been done to avoid it ,but its nearly always too late. I feel so sorry for you . My biggest hugs and Prayers are with you right now.  Rita xxxxx

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Julia, we are so very sorry! Our prayers are with everyone involved!

Many Hugs Louise and Garnet

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

:hug: for you Julia and all those people who need prayer in their time of need.

Lynette

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

I am so sorry, Julia!  I saw the news footage on this first thing in the morning, and it looked absolutely terrible.  My thoughts are with you and all those affected by this great tragedy!

Hugs,
Kelly

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

That's horrible, I'm soo sorry.
It's very much a reality check when stuff like this happens.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Julia, that is just awful! I am so sorry to hear this.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Julia, what a horrible, horrible tragedy.  I just read the news report on Google.com.  I am so sorry you had to witness this sight.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

hugs,

Brenda  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Julia ............ :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That really hits so close to heart and home; I'm terribly sorry for your city's tragic losses, Julia.  I'm thinking of you over here, and sending you prayers and love.

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

sorry.jpgDear Julia,

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_sad  Oh Julia, I am so so sorry this has happened!   bear_sad  Thinking of you and the families  :hug:  bear_cry

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Julia,

I'm so sorry.  I will also keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Absolutely terrible...my heart goes out to you...

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Dear Julia, Just saw what happened on news channel and want to send you all prayers and hugs. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Julia, so sorry my  prayers are with you :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Board footer