Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Oh julia thats terrible..... It's aways seems to be preventable but no one does anything to prevent it.  bear_cry

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh Julia, that is so sad  bear_cry   It is sad that happened  :hug:   :hug:   :pray:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Julia,
what a terrible tragedy - how sad for those who have lost loved ones
My heart goes out to them
:hug:  :hug:
Anne

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Julia, what terrible terrible news.  I'm very sorry -  :hug:

Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That is a terrible, terrible tragedy, Julia . . . I feel awful about the lives lost and those injured.  You and your city are in my thoughts - big hugs coming your way.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Thank you, my friends.. :hug:

Another awful thing
..those girls would have been saved if the rescue team's driver wasn't drunk..
...and they would have been saved if rescue team would saved people in fire FIRST! then those ones (particulary some bosses) in the opposite side of the building without fire..
...we have only three fire engine cars with ladder!!! ...
...our governor and mayer both mafia ..everybody knows that. but as you understand can't do anythig with that..even the prosecuter. It's one team. Too much money involved.
Our internet gives all info about the situation and it's COMPLETELY different from what our official TV news says.
..just a fire accident...we control it..
Eyewitnesses says that rescue team hided body of the people jumped out of the windows. It were much more then 9...around 20...and they jumped in the front of the rescue team looking at them..

Today we'll have a demo (I don't know what it called.. meeting to protest..) at 12.

..my thoughts are with all of them..
Julia

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

oh Julia, I'm terribly sorry to hear
this horrible tragedy in your city....

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I am so sorry Julia...such a tragedy.  Sending you a comforting hug  :hug:
Sarah

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Dear Julia
What an unspeakable tragedy and so totally unprepared rescuers. Hard to imagine what terror the victims felt. It is indeed sad that so many lost their lives when they might have been saved if only there had been more and better equipment and a sober driver among other factors. My heart goes out to you and your community
Hugs
Gail :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I'm so sorry! My heart goes out to you and to thier families.
Love,
Kathy

LynBlair Posts: 139

Oh, gosh, what a nightmare!  To think the injury and death were preventable is absolutely heartwrenching. bear_cry

Condolences to you and your city, Julia.

Many big hugs,
Lyn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Julia this news is so very sad. To think those poor people could have been saved if things had been organised in the right way. My prayers go out to the families who have lost loved ones and to all their friends who suffer too. I hope that this type of unnecessary tragedy never happens again and that the authorities learn from what happened.  I hope the protest goes well and there is no problems because of it.
   Thinking of you all.

:hug:    :hug:  Jane

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Terrible news Julia, sending you all our prayers and wishes and plenty of hugs too.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Julia,

That is such a tragedy Julia and how sorry I am to hear of all those lives lost.
My thoughts are with you and all the people and families that have been effected.

Hugs
Carolyn :hug:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Thank you, girls..

Yes, Jane is right...when you think it were preventable it makes feel worse...but I guess it just should have happened...destiny.. bear_sad

Huggs, and please take care..

Couple weeks ago it was Taxes on fire in our news..and it was scary when I watch it from the different side of the world.. when you see it with your own eyes it's horrible.. bear_noexpression

Board footer