Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

GOOGLY-CLOWN-BUNNY-2FRONT.jpgGOOGLY-CLOWN-BUNNY-4-SIDE.jpgGOOGLY-CLOWN-BUNNY-3-FRONT-GOOD.jpgGOOGLY-CLOWN-BUNNY-1FACE.jpgThank you for having a peek at my Hunny bunny/doll.

I have again combined my love of teddy bears and dolls to create this bunny doll. I made the head in my kiln from an old reproduction mold of a Kestner googly .I just love these big round eyes and her little water mellon mouth.I have set in her hazel dolls eyes with a side glancing cheeky look.
Her clown body is made from German mohair in two colours and her ear insides are a tiny floral print as are her lined paw pads.Hunny Bunny is cotter pin jointed -her hat is not removable and the head does not move.I have aged her slightly.She has rusty bells stitched down her front and an aged ruffle and more rusty bells around her neck!.
I have weighted the body with a bag of encased sand.
She is now on bearpile
http://jobears.bearpile.com

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

what a cuttie perfect dollie!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub What a wonderful creature.  I love the amazement in the face.  You are very talented.  I can only dream to own one.  Fabulous work. Thanx so much for sharing.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Love that cute face

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Fabulous Jo, you have done such a wonderful job on her, Her face is amazing and I love the combinations you have put together, she works so well :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_grin Perfect!! I love those googly faces and you have done a great job of putting it altogether, lovely!  bear_grin

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thank you all again for your encouraging comments. love Jo xxx

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

So cute!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs
Ann-Marie

Board footer