Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Bunch-5.jpgBunch-4.jpgBunch-3.jpgBunch-2.jpgBunch-1.jpgPlease meet Bunch, my first ever bunny.  She is now available from my website: http://www.the-littlest-thistle.co.uk/f … able#bunch and she'd love it if someone could hop on over and adopt her, especially as she's heard a rumour that there's no chocolate eggs around here...

Snookums Posts: 285

Katy she is simply gorgeous!!! Super job on your first ever bunny! bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Fantastic! I really like the scissor-sculpting you did on her face, and those heart-shaped paw pads are sweet. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Becky

susana fung hong kong

hi katy, i should leave a comment again, you did a lot of hard work and new try, and they all worth, like the fabric choice and glad to see the result of using the faux fur  :hug:

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

aww what a wonderful easter gift!!!!!!!!bravo!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thanks girls   bear_original

Densteds Densteds
Website

She's lovely Katy, love the colours and she looks so cuddly, lovely work!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

A wonderful first bunny Katy!  bear_wub Love those fab pawpads too  bear_wub not to mention her cute face! :hug:

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Katy, bear_flower

Your little Bunch certainly put a smile on my face today!  You have been a very busy bunny yourself it would seem!  Well done!

Hugs

Marilyn x bear_flower

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

A great bunny Katy :clap:  :clap:  :clap: fabulous bear_wub

Board footer