Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

http://jrsippey.typepad.com/youtube-of- … ening.html

He puts so much emotion into his performance!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

What a virtuoso!  It made my maltese dog Monty howl and made me smile!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub That was so wonderful, what a dog.  My Rosalie sings like that when her favorite commercial comes on and the flowers sing the phone number and then I keep singing the number and thats when she sings.  I have to tape it.
thanx for sharing, I loved it.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

What commercial is it? 

I think he's the Jerry Lee Louis of dogs.

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Oh that was priceless.  That totally just made my day.  I just called my husband in from the other room to see it. 

My dog used to howl at firetrucks.  They didn't even have to have the siren going she just saw them and mimicked the siren, if I was walking her down the street she would just stop throw her head back and howl her heart out.  Infact all she had to do was see someone in a firefighter uniform and she would howl at them, just like their siren.  It's funny what animals learn.  If only we could figure out what they were really thinking....

Thanks for sharing

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_grin  :clap: Priceless!! Made me smile and laugh - my girls Millie and Amy must have their selective hearing switched on because they didn't take any notice of it - the odd ear might have twitched just a little but that was all  bear_grin

Board footer