Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi

It is that time again! I am looking for artists to feature in the Hugglets Preview. I understand that many will not have the bears that are going with them, but if you could send me photos and a brief description of something that represents the bears you will be taking that will be OK. My only stipulation is that it should be photos that have not already been published elsewhere. Deadline 20th May

Also, any news that you have for inclusion in Teddy Talk  Deadline 20th May

The deadline for these is 20th MAY and I'm sorry but I will be sticking rigidly to this deadline.

The celebrates feature is 'Bears in the Garden' so any bears that are photographed amongst plants and flowers, or that represent them to be included. The deadline for this one is: 25th May

Fantasy Bears feature in the following issue - wizards, unicorns etc., deadline 25th July

Please send submissions to me at tbteditor@btinternet.com please ensure that the photos are clear and large, what seems large on a website can be tiny when printed in high resolution. The best photos to send are the originals from the camera card. If the file size is less than 300 kb then almost certainly the photo will be too small. Ideally, the file size should be around 1 MB upwards.

Sadly, every issue I have to leave out some stunning bears just because the quality of photos is not up to print standard.

I look forward to receiving your submissions.

Have a great Easter

Best Wishes

Dawn

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi Dawn will have a look at my photos
Hugs
Tracey

Board footer