Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

primrose-bunny-7SIDE.jpgprimrose-bunny-6FACE.jpgprimrose-bunny-3SIDE.jpgI am pleased to introduce you to one of my new design rabbits -she is made from a gorgeous German mohair which is a lemon colour -I have given her a pretty cotton lining for her ears and lined paw pads.
I hope you like her little cute google eyed porcelain face!
Primrose has a little white bunny tail and is weighted with a bag of steel shot.She is cotter pin joined and her head is nut and bolt jointed.Her head can move but her hat is not removable.I have given her ribbon ties on her ears and a bow on her neck to match!
She makes me smile every time I look at her -Hope she brightens you day with her smile!!!

Just listed her on bearpile
http://jobears.bearpile.com

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Primrose is so pretty Jo, I love her colours and the way you have matched her ear and paw pads with such pretty fabric.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub She sure is a sweety, I love these porcelin faced rabbits, bears, etc.  So unique.  If only I could afford one some day.
great job with all your bears etc.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thanks Carol and Pat -glad you like her.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Love that cheeky face

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

so talented full you are my jo!!! proud to know you!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Jo

She is another real sweetie.  I am sure she will find a home very soon!

Hugs

Sue

Wee Beary Tails Wee Beary Tails

She is wonderful Jo love the colours and her ear / paw pad fabric! and her cheeky face - brilliant  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer