Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Antoinette1.jpgAntoinette5.jpg

Antoinette is a little Hippo that loves to Ballet Dance! She just got a new TuTu and is practicing her 'en pointe'. She still needs to hold on to something to stand on her toes but one day she will be a prima ballerina! Her name is Antoinette (pronounced "An - twon - ette") and means "en pointe" in Hippoese.

Antoinette is 2.5 inches tall, made of gray acrylic thread, and is wearing a net tutu and incorporated ballet shoes (tied in the traditional ballet manner). She has an open mouth design and her facial features have been slightly shaded to give her an enhanced expression. She will come with an Artist Signed, Pictured Certificate of Authenticity.

My miniature bears and friends have been made to be displayed as collectibles and were not created to be toys, therefore are not meant for children! Please handle them gently!

My miniature bears and friends have been made to be displayed as collectibles and were not created to be toys, therefore are not meant for children! Please handle them gently!

Antoinette on Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/listing/73655649/mi … oak-artist

~~~~~~~~~~

I am the Founder of, and honored to be recognized as a Master Artist by, the Thread Artist Guild (R).

I do accept custom orders. If you would like to place a custom order with me, please contact me so we can discuss your needs.

~ All of my creations are always handmade in a pet-free, smoke-free environment! ~

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwwww what a cuty!!  xx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hee hee, so much fun

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Thank you!  She was alot of fun to make and I had her little tutu made special just for her!

Board footer