Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi All

I would like to introduce big 'Bartholomew' bear bear_grin

I am making bears for the November National Motorcycle museum show at Birmingham, so have not posted any new creations on eBay for a while.

Generally I make small bears, however had some gorgeous, long champayne swirl mohair which cried out to be transformed to a large, cuddly bear, so I have just finished 16.5" Bartholomew.

He is very, very heavy and has a really cute growler. I like to collect large bears (have only got a couple though!) and thoroughly enjoyed making this huge bruin.

Sorry the photograph isn't great, I took the photo from my phone and the lighting isn't fantastic! He has one of my little ones keeping him company currently, as you can see from the picture.

I hope you like him and hope that he finds a nice new home in November   :pray:

DSC00184_Medium.JPG

Hugs

Lisa x

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi Lisa, congratulations for being so organised for a fair in November! 

Bartholomew looks a really cuddly soft sort of guy.   Bet you had fun stuffing him  bear_grin  the biggens seem to take forever to stuff!

I think he is fab and I know of one male collector on TT who would probably love him in his hug too  bear_whistle

Good luck with your shows this year  bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he looks like a lovely big hug

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I love big guys, Lisa (and by "big guys" I mean big teddy bears  bear_grin ) and Bartholomew looks adorable, ready for a big big hug!  bear_wub

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

united kingdom

Thank you all for your kind comments  bear_grin

Lisa x

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Knew you would be posting about this bear Peter  bear_grin

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Perhaps unsurprisingly, I'm going to agree with Peter and say I love Big Bears and this Big Fella is fab. I absolutely love him. What a creation.

Richard
x

united kingdom

Thank you Richard, I love to collect big bears myself and absolutely adore your creations  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa x

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Oooh, he really is gorgeous. Lucky person who gets to add him to their hug!  Good luck with the show - any more big bears on the way?

Margaret

united kingdom

Hi Margaret

I think I may venture into the 'big bear' making again as it was so lovely to work with the beautiful long pile mohair.

Stuffing was a bit of an ordeal though!!  bear_tongue

Hugs

Lisa x

Board footer