Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Fishing-Bear1-WinCE.JPGBear-WinCE.JPGClown-Bear-WinCE.JPGHi Everyone

Just returned back from a fabulous weekend camping in the New Forest.

I entered the NTBAA awards for the first time and was absolutely overwelmed to received 3 awards.  1 first prize, 1 second and 1 third  bear_wub

I have never won anything before so it was an amazing day to say the least, and after the horrible time I am having a work recently, it was the perfect lift I needed to cheer me up.

I met the lovely Sue from TeddyBuys and other wonderful bear artists.  A special thank you also goes out to Lesley who organised the event - we had a great laugh in the ladies toilets, with a large syringe and some 'green gunk'!! (don't ask!!)  bear_grin

A couple of you have asked to see my winning bears, so here you go, in the order of 1st, 2nd & 3rd.

Well done to all of the competitors, I don't know how the judges could chose, there were so many wonderful creations on show.

Hugs to all

Lioa x

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Congratulations to you Lisa!  Your bears are adorable.  You must be thrilled.

Joanne

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Lesley

I had a lovely day and it was great to make some new friends...as well as meeting old ones -  you placed my table next to Jean and Bill (who I already knew as I attended a weekend course they hosted last year).  It was great to meet another Teddy-Talker, Lisa, such lovely bubbly person and her charming husband), the lovely Cathryn of Cathryn's Bears and Brendan and David (Brendan's Bears) who had the table the other side of me.  I met some lovely collectors who promised the bears would be going to very loving homes...so all in all, it was a tiring, but fun day. 

Regards

Sue

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Big Congratulations, Lisa, on winning your three awards!!  :clap:

I am very happy for you that you had such a great time and that it took your mind of the work-related problems.  :dance:

Oh and by the way: the bears are lovely (but I like the last one the best  bear_laugh ).

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Thank you Peter

They were great fun to make, I loved making all of the accessories, sharks etc  bear_grin

Hugs

Lisa x

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Congratulations Lisa - your bears are wonderful!

Board footer