Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

puca bears puca bears

Had to pass this on (and something for Chloe?)..........http://www.slothrescue.org/gallery/Videos.html..................these little guys are absolutely adorable!  Specially love the "Lady & the Tramp" pair.
hugs!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

The videos on the site really show how cute they are...and how sloths live up to their name! I wish I could go through life moving that slowly! Thank you for sharing!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh they are so adorable.  What sweet happy faces. 
Joanne

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

OMG, they are so sweet; one of them was even too "tired" to lift his head from out of his food dish. bear_smile

suejennings wrote:

...and how sloths live up to their name! I wish I could go through life moving that slowly!

So true, Sue, I think we could all learn a lot from their way of life.  bear_laugh

Thanks for the lovely video, Maria!  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Love the sloths, but I don't think I could manage the keyboard very well with 'fingernails' like theirs!

puca bears puca bears

Yes - aren't they just enchanting? Was reading more about the pygmy sloths.....they live on just ONE island, in the mangroves - and can swim better than they can move on the ground! But they are terribly endangered - only about 200 of them - scarey stuff.

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

VERY adorable! Thanks for the link!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I thought of you, Chloe, when I saw this video and wondered if you would give us a visit.  Life must keep you really busy!

Board footer