Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

2011-04-09-12.17.47-1.jpgHi to Everyone

i hope you all are happy and healthy and making lots of bears.

its been so long since i have had time to look through the site and try and catch up.
There are so many new people here now with great bears.

i have started a new buisness back in december and it has taken so much of my time but
its ticky nicely now.....so i have been busy making new bears and my first Ellie at last.

so hopefully catch up soon as i have missed being here a wonderful place full of lovely
caring supportive people.

hugs Susan xx

p.s hopefully the pic will come out i dont seem to having alot of luck but here is 1 of my 5
babies waiting to go surfing lol

Conni Germany

Hi susan,
welcome back. Here is really a wonderful place for bears an his friends!
Have a good time!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Susan,

It's great to have you back!  bear_thumb   It has been a long time...  bear_shocked

I am glad that things have turned out alright for you (and that the dogs are still prominently present in your house)!

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, Milo, Fudge & Jo-Jo

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Susan, so glad you are back and things are looking up for you.  I did not want to appear stupid so I went and read your blog and I thought you were the one who could not have a wooden house, how ridiculous.  I guess you are renting now?  What happens to the property  where you had to tear down the wooden home?  Hope your little shop makes out well.  Also glad you managed to keep all your dogs, I know that was a concern at the time.  So, welcome back and keep making those bears. 
Hugs Pat bear_flower

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hi Guys

thanks for the welcome backs.

as for the house we moved back home in January, we got a 6 month extension which has now run out, we tried for more time but they gave us 30 days, which ends at the end of June, so they will have to knock it down with us in it. if worse case hands will will get a mobile home and put it on the land. bear_grin
The most important thing is to stay healthy and happy and the dogs are so happy to be back together.
So for now we will go with the flow. bear_wub

i hope you have all been busy buying and making bears and life is being good to you.

big hugs
will enjoy catching up

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Glad you're back with us, Susan, and that your little business is doing well.  Hope the house trouble will end to your satisfaction.

Board footer