Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

20110610-IMG_5204s.jpgHi, this is Mocha, a beautiful OOAK Mohair Teddy Bear.   bear_wub  He is 15 inches tall and is such a cute boy with lots of personality!!

Mocha is made with Imported Schulte German Curly Mohair in a lovely Soft Tan with dark backing.  He has Merino Wool Felt Paw Pads in dark brown with hand stitched Perle Cotton Claws.  His eyes are Premium German Glass in Black with white felt behind, giving him a sweet, soulful look which is hard to resist!  He has a Brown Perle Cotton nose, with a dusting of gold.  His face has been both scissor and needle sculpted for definition and style. He is on Ebay right now and also on my website:  sylvia@bluejeanbears.com

Thanks for looking  :hug:

Sylvia xxxx

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This mohair just knocks me out!  :dance: The color combination with the dark backing is wonderful, but I think I like the texture even more. (It looks like it has qualities of both string mohair and fluffy mohair, yes?)

Becky

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

I agree Becky, fab mohair bear_wub  which gives Mocha a great look. A wonderful Bear :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Hey, Becky, I hope I don't sound stupid, but how can you tell what the texture is like without feeling the bear?

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very sweet, and love the mohair!  Wubbie, you can tell the texture from the way the mohair sits.  In this case it's kind of messy, a bit curly and a bit fluffy that goes in different directions

Board footer