Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

gavin-21-tt.jpgGavin is 16"  long (depending on how you measure – on all 4’s, from tip of nose to tip of tail, he is 18" ) and about 13" -14"  when seated on his haunches. He is fabricated out of 2 shades of Tissaval faux fur with a leather nose, top-appliqued tapunto leather paw pads, stitched leather claws and eyelids over German glass eyes. Gavin has a complete neck and spine with 14 additional joints, pose-able paws and wired ears. Gavin started out as 1.25"  long fur and was extensively clipped, shaved, scissors-sculpted and airbrushed to achieve his finished form. Gavin Grizzly comes complete with the kit shown, a silver leather trashcan and assorted leather ‘tin ‘cans with vintage labels scanned and screened onto silk batiste.

gavin_2_sm_tt.jpg

gavin_29_sm_tt.jpg

gavin_47_sm_tt.jpg

move on FB if you'd like a peek - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set … 0786445172

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I love the bear AND the cans! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Becky

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

bear_thumb  Love this guy! You know me, Kelly Dean~I just love the sculpture of his body!
Karen

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

He is just STUNNING, what more can I say, love him bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

:clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_wub  STUNNING!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_original  bear_original

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Outstanding !!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Another stunning creation!  Beautiful work!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer