Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Kim what a lovely creation ...love her

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

YAY Stephanie!!! Ok, I will have to add that to the list... I think I already had that down in aqua... I am making a list to get it all at once  bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Kim,  Courtney  is the cutest little darling.... you make such special little ones.

Hugs
Carolyn.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Kim, i was just at your web site.  I am so happy for you.  So many people looking, good price, very well deserved.  And its not over yet!  Congrats honey, she is beautiful.  I am very happy for you!!!

dilu

Dilu Posts: 8,574

not web site-e-bay site.....too tired... :redface:

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Wow!  This is super helpful!  I was looking for some tips on cording, I really want to try it out---such a great look on bears! 

Do you bearmakers use the glass eyes on wires or is anyone [like me] using just the round black onyx beads for eyes?  *hoping for tips 'n tricks*

Kim, I really like Courtney---she may not be a "kitty" but she is definitely the cat's meow!  =)

Amelia

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
fribblesltd wrote:

Do you bearmakers use the glass eyes on wires or is anyone [like me] using just the round black onyx beads for eyes?  *hoping for tips 'n tricks*
Kim, I really like Courtney---she may not be a "kitty" but she is definitely the cat's meow!  =)
Amelia

Thanks Amelia!  I use the round black onxy beads a lot as well!  I also have some of the tiny eyes on wires... but I tend to pull my eyes in so hard that the wire often breaks.... OUCH!  Or... it breaks when I try to crimp it! 

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer