Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01468-2.JPGMeet eros and Aphrodite

Their poem, and I use the term very lightly, is on the sale page

:dance:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

CUTE!!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Very cute!! You have done an awesome job!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Cute Dilu. Seriously cute!!! bear_thumb  Matilda

Thanks guys.  I am getting better at guess-t-mating how much wool to use for each piece, and that helps.  I think each time we try we build on our knowledge base a little bit more.

I am working on a dog for my other little Valentine gollygirl. 

well, we'll see.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

EROS and APHRODITE?  What on earth have you been dreaming about, Dilu, with names like that???

bear_original bear_original bear_original

Absolutely lovely little critters, lust-ridden though they are.  Must be the "glow" of passion that makes them so rosy and charming.

<tee hee>

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Dilu, I meant to say something before, now that Shelli has reminded me.. your bears sound like Greek Myth characters bear_original So creative!

My babies are as innocent as Judi's little lambs!

However, I can see where some might misconstrue   bear_grin  bear_tongue  bear_grin

Well i do have a goal- of using all the Titans names, Greek and Roman gods names, the muses and etc......

We are talking about a lot of little golliwollikins and felties!  But I believe in dreaming big.....can't die till I finish the project! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

bear_tongue

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I think they are wonderful little critters...and just full of love too bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   They can hang out with my lambs any time.....oh...I had better go make more lambies.

Board footer