Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

abcbears ABCbears
Yekaterinburg

Stakheeva_0326.jpgHello!  bear_original
My name is Sveta. And I am very glad to join this great forum!

I want to show you the little Holiday Elly! He is 4" tall. More Elly's photos in my blog - http://abcbears.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-post_04.html

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

This is the cutest little elephant I've ever seen! You did a superb job! bear_thumb

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Welcome to TT!  Your elephant is really cute - love the horn!  bear_flower

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Hi Sveta,
ohhhh, your little elephant looks so lovely, I like him very much! I will have a look at your blog immediately! Great work!

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Hello Sveta, LOVE this lil elephant and had a look at your website, love ALL your creations  :hug:

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Hi and welcome to the forum! I love your elephants and have admired them many times over ~ there is someone re-selling one of your elephants on a site I won't mention here, don't know if you're aware of this or not but feel free to PM me about the details as it may not be as it seems, just thought I would mention it where you will see it. I don't know the seller so I thought it was unusual, usually they're collectors moving on old collection bears ~ but not always...

Anyway welcome!

Please don't anyone think I'm trying to create a situation here I just would like to know if this was my bear so I let others know when it happens to them ~ I mean well, honest!

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Adorable!!!!!!! I love the stitching on the nose and the two-toned body. Very special little elephant!

abcbears ABCbears
Yekaterinburg

Thank you all very much! I am glad to meet. Very pleased that you liked my work.   bear_original

Board footer