Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

13145373833.jpg13145373832.jpg1314537383b.jpgThis little bear is from a new design with a light coloured muzzle.He has a porcelain face with set in brown dolls eyes set at an angle to give him a cheeky expression.
Nicky is made from a lovely thick German mohair that has black guard hairs.I have given him cashmere paw pads and he wears his name on a porcelain name tag around his neck. He is cotter pin jointed and has a bag of sand in his tummy for a nice feel!
I have made him ready for the Hugglets teddy show in September-you can see him in room 4 at table no 145
Hope he will find someone to love him!!!

Berwickbears Berwick Bears
Maine

Oh my gosh!  Talk about personality!!

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Niicki is wonderful Jo I love the new design. Good luck in Sept for Hugglets hope you are all ready :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thanks Carol and Mindy -I am just about ready -got an oldie sailor to finish. Bears are all over the chairs at home ready for to be packed.I am getting there thanks Carol.How are you doing?

Board footer