Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

WaizeBear Fuerstenfeldbruck

Hi anybody

I have tried to contact Alaine Ferreira (Bairflair) but I got no answer. Her homepage is down too.

Has someone some information?

I also once bought a teddy of Shaneen Flaunty (Bears From Middle Earth). Since then I tried several times to reach her but never an answer and her page is down too.

Does anybody know about this great artist?

Thank you for your help.

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi, I used to see her listing on ebay quite regularly but there hasn't been anything for some time. Gerry's bearmaking supplies is still selling her patterns. The ladies there might know what's happened to her. Here's the link
http://gerrys.com.au/

WaizeBear Fuerstenfeldbruck

Thank you

but till today no answer from anyone. :-(

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Shaneen Flaunty Escobar is a lovely lady but I agree I was just as puzzled I can't find her anywhere! Her site is down as you mentioned and I can't get in touch with her either ~ I wanted to add her to my links page but couldn't as there was nothing to link to! I would also like to know what's happened there..... Gerry's don't know what's happened either as I speak to them regularly and they didn't mention anything when I asked about her site etc.

She's a fantastic artist and I'd like to know what's happened to her bears too, I've always wanted one of her bears.

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Shaneen isn't making bears at the moment, busy with children and life! bear_original  bear_original She's certainly very talented and I hope she gets the urge to create again soon.

Board footer