Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Hello dear Jane - I don't know, if I'm the only one, waiting for your lovely pics of the great show Hugglets. I hope you are all ok and we can soon see your wonderful pics!!!

thank you so much and have so many beary hugs from Austria  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I am waiting too, I thought maybe I missed them over the weekend.  I know Jane is busy and she will get to it when she can,  I can't wait.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Yes Andrea, I'm waiting too and was afraid that Jane would post them and I wouldn't see them and she'd wonder why I hadn't said anything,  because we were cut off from the internet for nearly a week and I couldn't look.  I was really relieved when Jane phoned me and I could explain, because I didn't like to call her soon after the show because I know how exhausted she'd be.  Anyway, obviously I'm back online - and still waiting, and we're going to France to visit daughter in a couple of days and I'm not sure whether I'll be able to get a look-in from there - 'spect so and Claire would be interested in seeing them too as she always used to come to the shows with me.  I'll have to remember to take my Teddy-Talk log-in with me.  Will write it down now, while I'm thinking about it.

It's nice to be remembering the show, but it already seems a long time ago!  My husband keeps telling me 3 months today will be Christmas Day, and the way time goes.........................HELP!

Happy Remenicences :hug:  :hug:

Board footer