Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

13165213152.jpg1316521315b.jpgBertie is one of my old loved designs

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

How gorgeous bear_original You have a lot of bears on bear pile right now I'm sure your house much be looking gorgeous with all those bears bear_original Best of luck on his adoption bear_original

Sarah's Bruins Sarah's Bruins
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Website

I love your old style bears Jo. The clothes are fantastic, I love the way you age them.

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Great bear, great vignette!

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments - Yes Gabriele I do have a lot of bears -I am addicted to making them and my house is getting overloaded -I have to slow down as I do not have room to store any more.

Awwww don't slow down your creativity! Keep creating I'm sure they'll be adopted soon as they're just so gorgeous and have so much personality. What I meant was your house must be a super special place right now because of all the bears, you should be grateful you get to spend so much time with them getting to know them before they're adopted. I'm sure you'll have some adoptions soon bear_original

avateddy Posts: 1,361

I love this old style bear soooo much!

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Gabriele -my house is not only full of bears but I also collect  and like to dress antique dolls -not an inch left to display any more in my house but I do enjoy having them all around me.!

Your house sounds a lot like my house LOL bear_laugh I have lots of dolls too and LOOOOVVVEEE antique dolls, gorgeous! bear_original And needless to say lots of bears too (by lots I mean LOTS) bear_original I love your bears though and would really love to have a houseful lol. You should feel priveleged (no matter how man times I spelled it it didn't look right lol)  there's  so many people out there who'd love to have one or more of your bears and don't have one (like me) and you have a whole house-full! Lucky you bear_original

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thank you  Gabriele and Olga .

Board footer