Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

smdogs gone to the dogs/sm dog designs
Kansas City Missouri
Website

Hi all,

Well I have just now joined google plus. Soooooooooo if any one wants to be in my circle of Bear friends please add me in. I am under Sheryl Morrow if that helps. I am also going to have to get used to this so bear with me.

Sheryl

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I just added you to my circle.  I think it will get a little busier there now that FB has made some big changes today.  I am ok with the changes, but many are not.

Joanne

Kansas City Missouri
Website

Thank Joanne,

I just added you as well. I am sure it will pick up like you said. The changers do not bother me either. It just takes some getting used too just like the new google plus.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Hi Sheryl

I've just added you to my circle and looking forward to seeing Google+ progress and then maybe think about giving FB the boot!  bear_grin

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

I've added you also Sheryl.

I agree with Joanne. I think once we get used to using G+ it will definitely be busier than FB.

Hugs,

WaizeBear Fuerstenfeldbruck

I have added you to my circle but I am still new in Google+ too and have no experience with Facebook. So I first have to learn and build up everything.

Be patient with me (Hans-Juergen Waizenegger).   bear_original

Ursa Major Creations Posts: 28

I've just join today added you to my circle I know how to use Facebook haven't quite got the hang of this one yet.

Kansas City Missouri
Website

Thanks guys, I have added you all too.

I am new to google + as well. I am finally getting used to facebook.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Sheryl,

I too have joined today (about two hours ago!), I'm not too sure what I am playing around with at times, but will add you to my circle too.

I'm under Marilyn Lambert, if that helps in any way.

Have fun with it, I'm sure we will all meet up on it somewhere!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Board footer