Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Lotte Rotten Posts: 108

TT_panda.jpgThis weekend I sold a bear for the first time! Very exciting! So it's given me the courage to add 2 more bears to my little Etsy shop. One of them bears are Benny Boo, a little panda made from viscose fabric bear_original

Please feel free to take a lookie at my listing bear_original 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/82498912/oo … -benny-boo

Many bear hugs to all OXOXOX

panda1.jpg

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Something about your little panda makes my heart skip a beat...I adore him!!! I saw him on etsy and marked him as one of my favs....I also fell in love with the little red bear, but he was already sold. Fantastic  bears and congrats on your first sale! I'm sure there will be many more to come!!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Kim ~~ Thank you so much for liking my bears, makes me so happy to hear!  bear_original And yes, little red bear ("Fatty") was adopted by a fellow Dane- how I hope his new owner will adore him! Thanks again and many bear hugs  bear_flower

Pink~~ Ohhh guess what- I got YET ANOTHER little critter up on Etsy! Thank you for always encouraging me bear_wub

Pink~~ I'll post Lily-Lolo in a minute (Thanks for liking her!!!) And YES- SO HAPPY we met and became friends here on TT! You're a wonderful friend Pink *hugshugs*  bear_wub

Board footer