Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Registration is now open for the 2011 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange!  Send and receive holiday cheer around the world!  To participate, send me a private message (PM) or an email (to plumcottagebears@gmail.com) with your name, surface mail address, and email address.  Registration will remain open through the month of October 2011.  Lists will go out early in November 2011, by private message or individual email message.  Each participant sends a year end holiday greeting cards to each of the the five people whose name appears below theirs in the card list.  You may send cards to the entire list  if you so desire, but it is not required.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hugs,
Gail S. Thomas
Plum Cottage Bears

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thanks for organizing this again, Gail.

I loved getting all those Christmas cards from all over the world, so count me in!  :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Count me in again as it was lovely getting cards from people around the world  bear_thumb

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I would like to participate again this year. Count me in again bear_thumb

Board footer