Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

IMG_5013.JPGIMG_4914.JPGIMG_4998.JPGIMG_4933.JPGI'd like to share Wacky Rabbit with you.  He is on sale on my website.  He is 4" tall.  Here is Wacky's story:  Wacky is a magic rabbit!  At any rate, he lives in a magic hat and he has for as long as he can remember.  The hat has been handed down from father to son for many, many years.  No one remembers what happened to the magician any more, but it doesn't matter; the rabbits just kind of took over! "You have to be a little crazy to live in a hat and pull yourself out by your own ears!" his father told him.  So Wacky, with his very long ears, fits right in!  And if you ask him, he'll tell you it's a pretty good life! http://www.tcfolk.com/forsale.html

Conni Germany

He is a happy rabbit!

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Yes, he is that!  Thank you, Conni.

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Hey, Pink - No I'm not the magician!!!  But no worries, I left him a message in the "old magicians out of work" email to leave you alone!  Thanks for all your support!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug: TC

Board footer