Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Karon Posts: 751

Yep, its that time again!

If anyone would like me to organise one send me a PM.

If you would like one - I would like to pull the names mid November.

Karon.

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

Sadly I never found out if the ornament I sent ever arrived, as the recipient hasn't posted since saying she wanted to take part in the swap.

Therefore I am very reluctant to take part again....

cheers,
G

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Hello dear Karon, pleace put me on your list, I will be a part there once again!!!! Looking forward to it!!!
hugs to you my dear

@ Geralye - don't give up - this will surely bring a smile into your face - so it will certainly do it to me, although at the moment I don't have such a wonderful time (as some of you might remember, I've lost my work after 12 years beeing in this company - and it hurts so much)

wonderful beary hugs from Austria to all of you and looking forward to a beary swap!!!

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Id love to take part. I couldn't last year, but Im happy to swop with anyone this year :-D

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

I'm new, so could you please explain what is it about? It sounds interesting....

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Hi Francy, its where you make a bear Christmas ornament and send it to someone. In return, you will get an ornament in return. Its a great way to get a special ornament :-)

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website
Jaina wrote:

Hi Francy, its where you make a bear Christmas ornament and send it to someone. In return, you will get an ornament in return. Its a great way to get a special ornament :-)

Do you mean that you make a Christmas ornament with a bear theme, right? Not a teddy bear with a Christmas theme I guess...

If you do it count me in, it would be lovely!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

No Francy, it's a bear with a Christmas theme usually  bear_original

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Something with a bear theme to hang on the tree usually, Francy. It's a fun little project for the lead in to Christmas. You might like to go through and find the previous years, I haven't time to find the link but if you trawl your way back through the general pages you will find them......unless someone else wants to find the link?  bear_rolleyes

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Thanks for that Lynn bear_original

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Any time. It nice to look back on all the great ornaments that have been made. I think 2006 was the first ornament exchange. Thats five years. If there is one this year that will be 6 years. That is awesome!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

I'd love to participate.  I couldn't do the card swap or the ornament exchange last year due to starting a new job and I missed it!!  Please count me in! :dance:  :dance:

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Thanks for the links Lynn,
now I understand perfectly!
Count me in, I'd love to swap. Please, let us know what should we do to 'properly enroll'. bear_grin

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

All you have to do is PM Karon with your name and address and she will take it from there.

djbbears Queensland

Have been in the chrissie swap for the last few years and my teddy bear ornaments all hang on the tree, jumping in to be in the swap this year again.....:) bear_flower  :thumbsup:

cheers
Debbie

Karon Posts: 751

Hi

We have the basis for the swap going - thanks

Lyn Parker Bears

Count me in .... Love swaps :O)

susana fung hong kong

how exciting, i haven't try this before, please count me in  Karon. bear_grin

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

Woohoo!!!!!
I would just love to swap again. I have not missed a year and just adore all the ornaments on the tree from so many places in the world. I have already made mine in the hopes that there would be a swap in 2011 so it could be good if my partner was someone far overseas as it would have plenty of time to get there.
Thanks for making this offer possible , Karon. It brings sooooo much joy and my class of children at school adore it
Hugs
Helen (aka Sandra) I have sent you a PM thanks again

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

I love the ornament swap. Count me in. Karon I sent you a PM.

teeeej Brisbane

Just got back from my holidays and spotted this swap. Count me in as well.  bear_grin

K Pawz Creations K Pawz Creations
Victoria BC

Is it too late to sign up? If not I would love to be included again.
Hugs
Krista

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Hope it is not too late as I would like to take part this year too  bear_thumb

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

I would like to be included too  bear_grin

Board footer