Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

TT-Nov-1-11-offering-group.jpgI was inspired by a really cute abstract poppy print, lots of red and orange and black on teal-green, for my releases this time around.  It's fun to begin with a fabric that way!  I also gave mug rugs and fabric rose brooches a try because I'm finding myself increasingly in love with fabrics of all kinds.  We'll see how they're received by my collectors; fingers crossed. :)

Hope you'll pop by my website's AVAILABLE page {http://www.potbellybears.com/p/available.html} for a peek.

Thanks for your interest!

susana fung hong kong

Very delicate pieces and the whole looks fantastic.  I like the way you handle this black wool & mohair, which enhance her facial expression.
you are right, sometimes there are certain print of fabric which are inspiring for us to carry on ideas.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank you, Susana.  And YES, aren't textiles just the most amazing inspiration sometimes?  There are so many terrific ones nowadays.  Makes me wanna take up quilting, actually.  bear_original

Board footer