Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

TWW-preview.jpgThis is my preview entry, ROCCO, busy decorating his tree.  ROCCO is only 2,5 inches tall, so I decorated wooden blocks with vintage Christmas pictures/wishes, to climb on to reach also the higher spots  bear_original  Of course also to sit on (use as display) and take a rest when finished. The tree is all crocheted and stuffed! 

Voting is open for the preview bears now, until 17 november, go to www.teddiesworldwide.com and cast your vote. It is not difficult to vote, no need to enter email address, voting is counted by IP address. This show a little  change is made in voting.. instead of 1 vote from an IP address, you can vote 4 times, this makes it possible also 3 family members (total 4, please NO MORE as those votes will be deleted) can vote.

Show is from 18-20 november.

Hope you take time to cast your vote(s) now and come back between 18-20 november to see what other bears I (and 74 other Bear Artist) offer in this show.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Wow!  what a display.  I love the whole presentation.  The vintage look of everything you have done here. And the tree, the tree alone is a real treasure.

Joanne

FrancesAnne Isle of Wight

The whole concept is just lovely.  Rocco is gorgeous and I love the tree as well, and very festive with the candles in the background.

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thanks so much!!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I just love this little guy, and the texture on the tree - fabulous! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Becky

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thank you Becky!! bear_original

SweetCandyDreams SweetCandyDreams
Poland, Tarnowskie Góry

Great idea, I like it bear_original Tree is so sweet and bear is so adorable bear_original

Board footer