Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Bunny-Cowboy--Smokey-WinCE.JPGCinnamon--Cheyenne-WinCE.JPGDouglas-WinCE.JPGIsabell-WinCE.JPGMabel-WinCE.JPGHi everyone

I have been fairly quiet lately on TT as I am frantically preparing for the Motorcycle Museum teddy bear show at Birmingham on the 27th November.  I normally only exhibit once a year at the Motorcycle Museum and love doing so at this time of year (so I can decorate my stall with Christmassy things!!  bear_tongue )

It would be great to see some of you there, so if you are able to go, I am on stall 38 and would love to say 'hello'  bear_grin

Here are a few of the bears that will be going to the show and hopefully finding new homes, I hope you like them, I have tried to make a range from 3.5" up to 17"  :)

Hugs

Lisa x

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Wow!!!! They are all gorgeous, but the one who stole my heart is the guy in the middle with the birds nest!!  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

It's a lovely collection. Have a great time at the show! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Becky

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a fun place to exhibit.  Your bears are really great, hope you have a wonderful time.

Joanne

Coraleen DallyMay Teddies
Secunda, South Africa

What beautiful bears.  I also like the one with the bird's nest.  He has a lovely expression.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Thank you very much for all of your kind comments and encouragement  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa x

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

They are lovely, Lisa.  Such a range of sizes, too!  I hope you have a lovely day at the show and they all find lovely new homes.

Hugs

Sue

Board footer