Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

13209241973.jpg13209241978.jpg13209241976.jpg13209241972.jpg1320924197b.jpgTwinkle is made from a new designed pattern with a needle felted face -I have really enjoyed creating her and seeing her come to life!
I have made her from a wonderful oyster curly mohair that has a golden thread running through it .
Twinkle's face has a needle felted muzzle -I have designed her with big jowls inspired by my dogs droopy mouth.Really pleased with the way her face has turned out.I have given her a real gold fired porcelain nose and topaz glass eyes and ultra suede eyelids.
Twinkle has embroidered needle sculpted paw pads and is cotter pin jointed.
She has beautiful fairy dusted wings and wears twinkly flowers and berries on her head and neck.
Twinkle is a nice tubby 13" tall.
I love her so much that I am reluctant to sell her but I can't keep them all!!!
She is on bearpile http://jobears.bearpile.com

dollmamaalena Vintee Town Bears
San Diego
BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Oh how about that! Beautifully done and I adore that face, who wouldn't!  bear_grin

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Her muzzle is great!  She's a real beauty  :clap:

SweetCandyDreams SweetCandyDreams
Poland, Tarnowskie Góry

I like the flowers on feet bear_original

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thank you all for the nice comments -I love reading them!

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Hi Jo.... I love Twinkle, a perfect name for her!  She has just the right amount of sparkle to warm the heart! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Beautiful Jo, Twinkle is just wonderful and such a lovely combination of colours bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thank you Susan and Carol -I am really enjoying doing needle felting -have sore fingers though!!!

Board footer